Re: Pitchforks and hindsight

>There is no intention to create an illusion.

Then why not label or otherwise identify the points used ?

These charts all look deceptive and give the impression
that the lines actually contained current prices when in
fact they where drawn backwards in time using the most
recent points and offer no predictive value at all.
Do you not think it would be prudent and educational to inform people
which points are used, unless of course this was intentional............

>In some cases I draw lines that look similar only there is no third point.
>These are not Andrews pitchforks.

What lines are they ?  Babson ?

It would also be helpful to identify which lines you are using.

Hey, Renate (Ron) ? How about some realtime "before the fact" charts
to demonstrate how this technique can be applied in realtime and not
hindsight ?

Thanks