Re: Major Question?

Craig,
      Wonderful insight. I find it help full to say little or nothing about
markets
that I am involved in, as I can easily distract myself by seeing someone's
analysis
using DT with some nonsense. I too have seen account growth in the
currencies today.

I find it helpful to listen to the quiet inner voice sometimes and do what
I know to be worthwhile.

RM