Re: Perfect Market Timing!!!

At 05:27 PM 7/28/98 EDT, you wrote:
>Should any of you require perfect timing then simply learn what I do and do
>just the opposite...at the same time I do it!
>
>Has any of you the experience of being wrong at the exact right time???

Actually, picking trades where *something* happens immediately is half
the battle. You then have timing and volatility, and you can take control
by selling the losers quickly.

Better to have 40 clear winners and 60 clear losers, than 20 winners, 15
losers, and 65 unclear drifters.

If you're really always wrong in a big way, just use stop and reverse
on all trades. If you can predict volatility, you don't need to predict
direction. You just need to take the proper action.

Wayne Moody
wlm95@xxxxxxxxxx