Free Market Data and quotes

A few months ago my ISP told me he was designing a website for another one
his clients not too far from our internet server.  He said I should give him
a call because he seemed to involved in some kind of financial market stuff.

I had a friendly chat and found that they have a website that gives out free
data on a surprisingly wide variety of markets. They have a number of other
services as well that may be of interest to RealTraders.

Bookmark this:

http://www.mobydata.com

Eddie Kwong