Re: MKT: Bradley Indicator

Charles,

  Sure. I've taken the liberty to post forecast based on simple
  intraday Bradley on the 60 minutes SP500 cash index.

  Excluse the chart because it's incomplete because I do not have the
  most recent data but because the Bradley indicator can be generated
  for any time in the past,  future and present I've done it so that
  it goes out to August.

  I do not know the equivalent time zone for the bar. I got the
  data from John Boggio while testing out my symmetry wave indicator.
  Perhaps John can tell us the time zone for his data.

  Please take these forecast carefully. Always consider this
  within the context of your existing tools for the right setup no
  matter how good any indicator have been in the past.

  For those who has trouble grasping the concept here. Treat the
  Bradley indicator as any MARKET SENTIMENT indicator that measures
  MASS PSYCHOLOGY compliments from the "science" of astrology.

  Clement

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\CAP15.gif"