Re: MKT: Bradley Indicator

At 10:29 PM 7/27/98 -0700, schong wrote:
>Charles,
>
>  Sure. I've taken the liberty to post forecast based on simple
>  intraday Bradley on the 60 minutes SP500 cash index.
>
>  I do not know the equivalent time zone for the bar. I got the
>  data from John Boggio while testing out my symmetry wave indicator.
>  Perhaps John can tell us the time zone for his data.

 Charles, Clement, and RT'ers,

  The S&P Cash Index data that I sent to Clement is based on data provided
by DBC's signal system using the symbol $spx.  It's time zone is Eastern
(as I live on the east coast of the US).  Data bars start with an open at
9:30 am and a close at 4:00 pm et and each bar represents 60 minutes of data.

Hope this was what you were looking for?,
John Boggio