Re: MKT - (SM) DJIA daily Temporary Bottom ? ? ?

Clyde...

For what it's worth, using S&P daily data from Jan '89 SM is showing me
only one projection. It has tomorrow(Mon) as the turning point day with
prices moving up from there to a high in several days similar to your
dow projections. I like to give the more recent past(last few years) the
edge in pattern recognition techniques. I would have posted the chart
but had colors "invert" in the conversion to windows.

Regards... John