Introduction

Hello:

I'm new to the group, and I thought I'd introduce myself.

I have been interested in the markets for several years now, and in the last
little while have gotten interested in technical analysis.  I think I'm
starting to get the feel of it after reading the likes of John Murphy and
Jack Schwager.

If anyone wants to talk about any of the standard indicators and their
interpretation, I'm all ears.  For example the indicators: stochastics,
Bollinger Bands, moving averages etc.

I'm also happy to accept private messages from people if they want on some
subjects -- might reduce the volume on the list.

If anyone is on ICQ, or Neetmeeting that could be interesting, as we could
look at charts and discuss them "live".

For now, I'll keep on reading the posts, and jump in when the time seems
right.

Happy Trading.

-------  John
cellox@xxxxxxxx                   (full internet access)