Re: Bradley Indicator

Al,

 Just as good here's the Bradley superimposed on the aussie SPI. The
 white line is Bradley as everyone knows it. If standard interpretation
 applies then a decline to approximately October can be expected on the
 USA market and maybe the global market.

 Bradley should be used only as a general market barometer.

 Remember the standard Bradley was done using observation on the USA
 market(DOW Jones to be precise) using transiting aspects which resulted
 in a set of weights and valencies.

 Different markets might have different weights and valencies. The
yellow
 line is Bradley natal on the aussie SPI using the same weights and
 valencies that comes with standard Bradley.

 I invite the forum the interpret the lines.

 Clement

Al Witko wrote:

> Does anyone have any information on how to set this up in Tradestation?
> Maybe someone has it already setup as an .ela file?
> ( Calling Mark Brown )  ;)

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\CAP12.gif"