Re: MKT - djia -Reply

Taking a closer look at the spx, we see that the daily trend has turned down
by a close below the Triple Switch Next(red stair step).  Also Krausz's Gann
Swing has turned down.  The Ratio Oscillator has just rolled over out of the
overbought zone with the green line leading the red.  Only thing positive
about this view is the green Ratio Oscillator line has touched the 50%
retracement level and the index has temporarily stopped in the lower weekly
fib support zone.  There is an extreme weekly support zone just below 1150.
The Triple Switch Weekly is the weekly stop loss trend line and that is very
near also.  That would make a better line to make a trading bounce from,

BobR