GEN - Dynamic Trader Software Site Key

This is my 1st comment.  I apologize in advance if I screwed up this
transmission!  This is in reference to use of security key with Dynamic
Traders' Software.   I am in process of upgrading my computer (large
hard disk, new BIOS to handle disk).  I was told by Tech Support
that after I install new components all I need to do is EMail the
new "Site Code" displayed by software, and they would send the
revised Security key.   That seems fair enough!
		Harry Hinzman