Trading secrets by Bob Kodama

To omega-list and realtraders:

>the single most influential book(s)

darvas:   wall st the other las vagas

Disciplined Trader : Developing Winning Attitudes - Mark Douglas

how to trade stocks by jesse L. Livermore

reminiscences of a stock operator by edwin lefevre

The Elements of Successful Trading  Robert Rotella

market wizards, j. schwager

I have read at least 70% or more of the main stock books, they all
have good points.  I re-read my favorites at least once a year.

I always find myself saying:  now I know what he means.

If you want to learn how to trade, trade.
Understand what you are doing right, and understand what you are doing
wrong.
If you are doing it wrong ask someone how to do it right.

>most influencial person

My friend Wai W. (featured in Investors Business Daily,
IBD August 7, 1996 page A8)

Went from less than $50,000 in 1991 to $6,000,000 in 1997 trading tech
stocks.

Proved that an amateur, retail, kitchen table/bedroom office stock
trader can make big money trading from home.

Answered any questions I had, show me any resources/tools he used to
trade.

No strings attached.

Showed me that there are NO SECRETS, you do not need expensive seminars,
complicated indicators, expensive systems, etc to making big money
trading stocks.

Showed me that it is not the charting program you use, data provider you
use, etc
that are important, but how you understand and think.

All the information you need is free from the library, on the internet,
and
you can subscriber to free electronic trade publications (electronic
news,
electronic buyers guide, ee times).

Showed me if you read, analyze, understand and have confidence in your
judgement where a company or technology is going, you can take a big
position,
wait, and make big money.

Showed me that you only needed one or two big positions to make big
money.

example: 70,000 shares vtss bot at under $10 sold at about  $34
reason: GaAs had features that silicon chips did not have.

Showed me that you can take a long term position or day trade
and make good money.

Anyway.

My feeling after a bad trade (from diehard 2, sound bite of bruce
willis):

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Set/6406/twice.wav

Good trading.

Bob