Re: FUTR: For Newbies, an Observation

Hi Phil

I found this sort of observation useful as a setup and entry.
In other words I have decided to be a seller and where and
the activity you have described gives me the final confirmation.

Why not just sell?

Because for me I have no way of assessing how far the move
resulting from this setup is likely to last.

regards

ray

R Barros
101/25 Market Street