Re: Stan's Fork

Hi Charles and group,

There is a difference between the type of post that Bob, Boggio, Sears,
etc. post up and some of these other posts. They put up an example of what
they are looking at and let you draw your own conclusions. They tend to put
up new ideas from time to time for us to consider. They seldom say that
they are selling or buying anything or that something is going to happen a
certain way at a certain time. We benefit from posts that present evidence,
not conclusions.

Regards,
Brent