Re: Stan's Fork

Well I hope Peter went short the S&P like I did at the open. There is one
thing I don't understand, This is called Real Traders. This is a place
where people share ideas and talk about concepts. All I did was post a
chart of the S&P with Satans Fork on it and said

                              "What do you think"

I don't care what people think. I make my own trades. I just thought it
would be nice to give a little chart and a very small commentary on the S&P.

Everyone on this forum gives good ideas but many people just take a gif
file and post it with no thought as to being long or short and when they
may take a trade. Give me a break and stop acting like everyone who is on
RealTraders wants to talk about the psychological aspects of trading or who
you should take ideas from.

                              "Its about making lots of money!!!"

If you don't want to make lots of Money then maybe you should rethink why
you are on RealTraders.

Man I sound like my wife
complain complain complain

Look for my next post in which I would like no response at all.

PS. tomgo, No one is better than ME!!!!!!