Re: FUTR: Continuous Contracts

This may shock the hell out of most new system traders and really piss
off the rest of you, but it's true and undeniable.  The continuos
contract data as well as the majority of data the industry uses (with
the blessing of the NFA and CFTC) is bullshit.  The whole "back testing"
or "hypothetical trading" premise is so far from the truth that it
should be illegal to promote it.  Never mind having the ability to
optimize any system based on a markets history.  Unreal.
We don't need Monday morning Quarterbacks distracting us with their
claims of pie in the sky returns.
Paul B