Re: Outrageously bad fill complaint on CSCE! Feedback Please!

Arbitration, first of all is a choice, you don't have to sign the
agreement to open the account, second of all-it doesn't cost the client
any money, it's free.  Most importantly, in regards to being a client,
the usual result of arbitration is in the clients favor.
Paul Brittain