Re: fear/greed

In a message dated 98-07-20 06:55:18 EDT, Proffittak@xxxxxxx writes:

<<
 last week was one great example for me   of the above forces
 this experince is posted so others would not repeat my mistake

 my sys was still  long 4 sp8u from much lower levvells and yet  i ANTICIPATE
 a top  instead of witing for  my indicators to   actually  render a sell

 i was influenced of cource by posts from others who posted dates and
 projectins >>

Dear Proff.:

Your point here is well taken.  I have found that it is best for me to avoid,
for the most part, the opinions and projections of others regarding future
market direction.
I have found that I am influenced, whether or not I want to be, by what I have
read or heard, which tends to interfere with my just paying attention to the
market. For me personally, I am best served when I pay attention only to my
own voice and to the all knowing voice of the market.

Sincerely,

Pompatis