Re: Degree in trading (Alternative)

Jeff,

Thank you for sharing with us your beautiful experience: as someone just wrote knowing
that such stories happen certainly gives us more hope for the future.

I think there is one observation I could add. It is that there is a huge difference
between discretional traders and system traders, I mean as of knowledge sharing.

A discretional trader may give you a lot of good suggestions and you still have to go
through you learning curve. You can't succeed if you don't try to listen, understand,
learn: in this case your mentor can easily see if you deserve his sharing with you.

How about a system trader? He's developed a winning product, has gone through years of
learning and he can't really share. He can give everithing away, guiding his pupil in
following the same steps he's already gone through: and what has the pupil to do? Just
staying still and wait for the holy grail to come. Isn't that just a one way process?

Alberto Torchio
 Torino, Italy