fear/greed

good morning

last week was one great example for me   of the above forces
this experince is posted so others would not repeat my mistake

my sys was still  long 4 sp8u from much lower levvells and yet  i ANTICIPATE
a top  instead of witing for  my indicators to   actually  render a sell

i was influenced of cource by posts from others who posted dates and
projectins

BOTTOM LINE  do not anticipate  a top  in any market  to try to make more mony
(greed)
let  the Fear of losing  warn your brain  and scream  to your  greed  my
indicators (systems etc is not  on a sell yet)