Re[2]: FUTR: DTN Symbols Change Monday - CAUTION

I got the notice in the e-mail portion of Chameleon 32 bit I also got this I
don't know if it will be of help.

ATTENTION DTN FINANCIAL SERVICES SUBSCRIBERS

7/17/98  8:15 A.M. CDT

    Project A, Access and Globex overnight trading quotes were
restored at 6 p.m. 7/16.   But due to a data processing problem
at our quotes vendor, quotes of the nearby Treasury bond futures
contract on Project A stopped updating at 12:13 A.M. CDT.  Now,
for reasons beyond DTN's control, the day-trading session for the
CBOT U.S. T-Bond September 98 futures contract is appearing under
the CBOT's night-trading symbol, @US8U.  The intraday chart for
the normal symbol will not work.  We apologize for this
inconvenience and will update you as efforts to resolve this
problem continue.