Re: Telescan

TWolfe wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: TWolfe1968@xxxxxxx <TWolfe1968@xxxxxxx>
To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, July 19, 1998 10:50 AM
Subject: Telescan

>Does anyone have real experience with Telescan and it's option
capabilities?

Telescan has given me many good trade signals. I was an
active user for a couple of years.  I quit for a while when I
fould zeus.com's daily newsletter.  Making real dough now.

I did sign up again for Telescan and own the previous release
to the current one.  I am trying to parallel zeus.com.

I use both breakout searches for stocks and options.  Recent
jumps in option volume have given me many good trades.