GEN: Elliott Wave (enough is enough)

Ulrich,

Here's a couple of Elliott Wave sites for you to check out.  Bob
Prechter's web site has an online course;  you'll need to register,
but I haven't gotten any phone calls from salesmen yet.

http://www.elliottwave.com/education/ccwp.htm

The second site is Robert Miner's.  He's got quite a few archived
articles on trading strategies, including some on Elliott Wave.  As
someone has recently mentioned here, his stance is that a tradeable EW
pattern can be determined only about 50% of the time, otherwise a
market should be ignored.

http://www.dynamictraders.com/

Have fun,

Brad Dingee

---bullcom <bullcom@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Okay guys,
>
> enough is enough. Maybe its because Iīm german and just canīt find
useful literature on it, may it is because it just is not cooperating
with my need for simplicity on first view.

> Anyway, what is elliott wave all about? A five wave pattern isnīt
something only he analysd. Whats the specifics about it. A need for
higher highs and higher lows, some special time or fib relationships
or what? Just give me a point I can start with please. Not an ominous
and general interpretation of something I have no basics on. Consider
myself as being a bloody newbee to elliott waves.
> No need to give me specifics of your own findings, just a spot to
start with. And maybe we could start a thread with discussion about
the waves. I still remember a post from Jeff, stating - take the clear
ones and stay away from the others, fine - what is a clear one, whats
the conditions to have three clear waves, how do you calculate a
turning point or is it just by seeing that it really turned three days
ago and now we seem to be in move c of wave 4 - whatever that really
means.