Re: Elliot Wave's

Dennis C wrote:
>Coincidentally, I was having a conversation with someone today on this
topic and voiced some observations such as the ones you posted, and was
told that getting the counts right is made easier by using indicators
like moving averages, MACD, etc., in addition to volume. I'm certain
>others on the list will have more insightful comments than I can
provide.

RT'ers,

In connection with using oscillators with Elliott, I have found the
5-35-5 oscillator of Bill Williams and Tom Joseph to be quite useful as
a wave 4 oscillator (check the book by BW for details). Also, the RSI,
in a corrective up wave would give divergence in the wave "c" while in a
true impulse would form a new high to signal a wave "3". This helps to
differentiate between correctives and impulses where the look of the two
might appear similar.

Dr.Narayan.
Mumbai, India.