Bill and other creeps

Tom,

I canīt really agree with you - oh, I do on the snake oil salesmen thing
- but I
believe anybody with an IQ higher than a tomato can learn how to trade
successful. We surely are lucky to be in this business, but its nothing
we could
use to make us somehow special. The ability to learn and flexibility are
some
ingridients you might have or have not and that might influence how fast
you
become how successful, but I donīt believe some people just can never
learn it.
All a question of how much of yourself you are willing to give up to get
where
you want.
Trading successfully has its main reason in the psychology you are in
and the
normal mindframe we get born into and are raised, just is pretty much
opposed to
trading. So if you can live with changing your thinking and behavior,
you can
succeed in anything, including trading.

Snake oil salesmen are just the guys, who look for the easy way, since
holding
into it just isnīt there thing - to bad for them.

Regards - Ulrich