Re: Bill and other creeps

 The snake-oil salesmen are able to con us because they prey on our desire
to win, and to have it come easy. One of the greatest obstacles, in my
opinion, to success in trading is, that you have to be pyschologically
adjusted to losing as a way of life (i.e. taking losses) , to being not
right repeatedly, and to a life of discomfort (i.e. taking on risk instead
of lying back and letting someone else pay you for robot work.) On top of
all this you have to take personal responsibility for all this. No-one does
it but you and you alone.
  The most difficult learning is the psychological one. We are all brought
up in the sheepish, follower mode. You can't trade that way!
  All the cons that I have fallen for have helped me in one important way:
to wake up to my own responsibility.

David Cicia