I wanna be a creep

Good morning RTs,

I saw all this Bill Williams talk and I think it is amazing that you can
open an advisory service even if you canīt spell "comoditys".

Anyway, Iīm about to set up a site - donīt worry its in german and has
no commercial interest to sell any system. Its more to see, if the
germans can get used to it. So with all the JakeBernsteins etc out there
I just wondered, what do you expect from a good site?

Remember, I donīt want to sell something, I just want to know what other
traders would make bookmarking a site and tune in often?

Thanks - Ulrich