FUTR: "Cereal Trade"

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>Hi RTers,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>One of the trading strategies sold by Hume &amp; Associates is
called the S/A Cereal Trade.&nbsp; Is anyone else following this
strategy?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Pete Hallock</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Thu Jul 16 08:02:34 1998