Re: Bill Williams

  A couple of years ago I was naive and stupid enough to get suckered by B.
Williams into taking his (in my opinion) worthless course and "tutorial"
for $5000 plus expenses. The methods that I learned from him are no
different from those in the book or those in his new "investor's dream"
software, or those he used to produce the trades for his website.
   Funny thing - and this was attested to by several other former students
as well - trade after trade that I took based on his methods got stopped
out for losses, and I wasn't seeing any gains, certainly not the kind of
results he promises. I was following the methods he taught exactly. When I
asked him about why things were going wrong in my trades he said "the
market is in a wave four." This was, and apparently still is, his standard
reply. It is a grab bag that covers every possible situation.
     Of course, you can call anything a wave four - just like you can call
pivots "fractals" or an MACD the ao ("awesome oscillator").
   When I didn't accept the wave 4 explanation for all my bad trades - who
would - he got very unpleasant, heaving shitloads of personal attacks on me
(I have heard from others that this is his standard second postion, after
the wave 4 crap.) His 3rd position was threatening to get even nastier (his
words) and sue me (I'm sure he has done this to others as well.)
   Williams is a very slick and slippery character. I am not surprised
about what is happening on his website, as you describe. I guess we now
have electronic boiler-rooms. He'll take his pitch to some other town now.
He'll show up somewhere else.
  I hope that incidents like this drive it home very clearly and loudly
what kind of a person this guy is. I won't draw the conclusion here in
public - because he has threatened me and gotten real nasty with me for
telling people (even in private) what I know about him, and I just don't
want to get back into his nasty little world (he IS very nasty once you get
to know the real person behind the phony face.)
  As one of my fellow students at his tutorial told me, "Bill Williams'
methods are the quickest way to lose money that I have ever seen."
Apparently BW has proven this himself to the entire internet!!
  I could go on and on. But instead I will just say this, based on my
personal experience and talks/emails, etc with dozens of others: I have
taken his course and tutorial, and know the methods he teaches. I
absolutely do NOT recommend them to anyone in any way shape or form!! My
advice is to stay as far away as you can!

Best wishes in finding valid and good methods of trading, and may you never
have to endure the kind of crap and personal attacks like this guy dishes
out from anyone,
David Cicia