Re: Y2K

Just to put this in perspective, in Germany credit cards are expensive
and not universally accepted. Rather than wear money belts, people use
debit cards tied to their bank accounts. When the first cards with
expiry in '00 were issued, it took a good month before new readers with
updated software were distributed throughout the country.

DanG