Re: Stock & Commodities

Tim,

I have recently begun experimenting with creating a website.  One of the
pages is a list of useful sites.  You can find it here :

http://www.trader.chicagonet.net/

then click on internet links.

I trade for a living and the links on this page are what I use throughout
the day in addition to realtime FWN which I don't think is on the web
yet.

Hope this helps.

E.