ProFunds

Hey I found a really GREAT family of mutual funds. They are called ProFunds.

They a like the Rydex funds, but I think a lot better.

1. The minimum investment is $15,000

2. They have a Ultra Bear and Ultra Bull fund. Both of these funds have a
beta of 2.0 which          means if you are in the Pro Ultra Bull fund, and
the S&P goes up 1% the Profund
   goes up 2%

3. They also have a Ultra OTC fund (Bull and Bear) The OTC Bull fund is up
over 90% YTD.
   it is the #1 performing fund this year!!!!

Let me know if anyone has used the funds and what yopu think.

Rob