Re: /TRADING PSYCOLOGY

> Here is a post site by Linda Raschke that all traders must read.
>http://www.mrci.com/lbr/mental/index.cfm
>It deals with the mental state of trading.
>Enjoy,
>Terry

An excellent book in my opinion is
"The Innergame of Trading"
Robert Koppel and Howard Abell, 1994, Probus Publishing.

P.S.
Thanks to all who have responded to my request for info on the IRS and
"Trader Status". My July issue of "Futures" promises a (mail) Sept 15th
Special Issue: "Trading as a Business", with a section on taxes:"Will
you qualify for 'Trader Status' and what are the tax advantages (and
disadvantages)? What caan you write off and how to keep the IRS away
from your door."