Re: Gen: Amount ot time required for success.

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Gen: Amount ot time required for success.
  • From: Gwenn Ael Gautier <Gw.Gautier@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jul 1998 05:09:38 -0700

You're welcome. I agree it is a never ending process. I'd set thecut-off point
between being a losing and a profitable trader, at the time when a trader is
fully aware he is the sole producer of his own results (ie outside
circumstances are no longer a factor) and has found ways that insure he is no
longer risking ruin, but working with a positive expectation.

Cheers,

Gwenn