Re: Silver

At 05:27 PM 7/8/98 -0400, Alan Sears wrote:

>>Hi Alan..........
>>
>>I'm looking at SIU8(Sept. Silver).........possibly have finished up a wave
>4
>>and are ready for new lows....which could be a nice buying
>>opportunity...........
>>
>>Any comments from your "whirlwind" software??????????
>

>My crystal ball shows Silver at an ideal point in time & price
>for a wave 4 high, you will also meet a tall dark handsome stranger  :-)

Tell me something... I see silver as being in a long term bull trend,
having reversed in July of 1997. Thus a corrective bear trend should be a 3
wave ABC formation, no? Especially following the 5 wave bull trend which
ended in Feb of 1998. I'm watching the December contract, but that
shouldn't make any difference. Please correct me if I am wrong.

P.