RE: unsubscribe

> PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP TO UNSUBSCRIBE PLEASE !!

No, you're stuck, now.  I've been trying for two years to unsubscribe
and it doesn't work.  I've changed email addresses three times now, and
RT always manages to find me.  Once, I went totally offline, and they
began to print the messages and mail them to my home, C.O.D.  You are
now a pathetic hostage like the rest of us.

You'd think there would be a SIMPLE AND REPEATEDLY PUBLISHED WAY TO
UNSUBSCRIBE THAT THEY WOULD GIVE YOU WHEN YOU SIGNED UP... but alas,
that would be too easy.

Sticks
--
Troutman, Defender of Sticks               troutman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx