Re: Sugar - Long or Short a la EW?

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Sugar - Long or Short a la EW?
  • From: "T-BONkkkkkkk" <T-BONkkkkkkkkMSNkkkM>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 04:41:49 -0700

Hi Guys

This Sugar biz looks interesting!

BUT...

Are we long (off a 7-year double bottom) or are we short on an A,B,C
correction (if that's the term)?  Seems to me to be rather important...

Of more importance, however, is what money management do you position guys
use on a longish term trade like this?  It seems to me that one would have
to withstand considerable margin, on the assumption that the analysis is
right.  I have no idea on the fundamentals of sugar, but from a t/a
standpoint a 7-year double bottom deserves consideration - particularly if
you EW guys have played out a 5-wave cycle to the downside.

What is a basis point worth on Sugar?

Curiously,

Bill Eykyn

PS.  Sorry about the capitals and the title name - all part of things going
wrong.  Hopefully it will be sorted out and I'll be back to my normal
surname shortly.

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\LONG OR SHORT SUGAR.gif"