The worst Stock System in the World

Hello all you Real Traders.

I have a strange favor to ask  of all or some of you. I am looking for the
WORST stock picking system in the world. This is not a joke and Im not
trying to be cute. I have an idea for making big money in all markets
conditions, and I need a really shitty stock system that you can back up
with some historical numbers.

If the data is in a book that I can buy then tell me the name of it.
PLEASE don't e-mail me or post a response to RealTraders if you don't have
a system.

When I find a really bad system for picking stocks then I will let the
whole group in on my idea. By the way my idea is not to just short the stocks.

Its hard to find a great system in any market, so give me your worst idea
for trading stocks.

Rob

PS. This really is NOT a joke