Trading System Questions

I am a novice system developer.
    I have been working on an end-of day system using AIQ's Builder
Design Studio and have developed a system that:

    Tested for 1997: returned 37.23% ROI against 29% for SPX.
                     had 2018 winning trades v. 323 loosers
                     had an average profit of 3.90% per trade
                     BUT over 2/3 of trades yielded wins of 1 point or
less.

    Evaluated with AIQ Expert ratings with buys only during confirmed
upmoves (confirmed with Phase) it had a ROI of over 80% (this is
difficult to test) and 90% winning trades.
    Evaluated with stocks from my favorite list and using AIQ Expert
Ratings the system yielded over 500%ROI with about 30 trades a year.
(this also is hard to test since my list changes monthly) with 99% wins.
(I am actually getting 100% wins but there must be a loser sometime)
Nevertheless, 1/2 of the wins are less than 1 point.
    The system results appear to be reproducable. The above statistics
are from trades at the opening of the day following a given signal.
    The system uses MFRSI and MACD with sells based exclusively on
capital and profit protection targets.
    Would appreciate any comments or suggestions.

	Steven Booska

    Would appreciate any comments
 .