Re: Goldman Sachs

Hard to be impartial....I have my trading account with them.  It is for a
good reason..they are the premier trading firm on the street.  J Aron, their
futures arm is considered by many to be the best in the world.  When I see
RTers posting question/complaints/thoughts/fees about their broker I laugh,
most would want the service they offer.

They are at a huge disadvantage with the crumbling of Glass Stiegal...they
are getting their butt beat in markets where capital makes a difference.
They can't grow in Latin America....they can't grow in the Far East..and
think about the fact that virtually every financial firm in the world is
buying far east assets like candy.  Additionally their partners cannot fully
benefit from the firms' success as it is "their" money in the firm.  Now I
don't think we need to have a tag day for Goldman partners but they, like
any other successful entrepreneur, ought to have the ability to "cash out."
My customers are many of the other Wall Street firms...because I have an
account there they are not and cannot be a customer...there is a reason I
chose them.

I only hope as a customer I get more than a token part of the IPO.  Anybody
want to short it?