Re: Not a zero sum game

Norman ,

sure you are right. I didnīt mean to say that anybody could dictate prices. It will
always be based on a s/d balance, with or without you, me and the commercials. But as
much as the enduser determines his willingness to pay a price as well the producer
determines his willingness to sell for a certain price or not.
But the main thing is we get paid for adding liquidity - and thats a nice job. We are
the oil in that big machine.

Nice weekend - Ulrich