Re: Income tax question

Well what I found with the down the line back hand is that if you keep your
head down and stay low, make contact well in front  finish your stroke high ,
also keepng in mind that your right foot should be pointing at a 45 degree
angle (if your right footed), you increase your probabilities of a well
executed back hand. :)

P.S. I apologize for the non-sense gang but couldnt help it.  and No offense
Tom, By the way I do appreciate your posts and have found them to be very
helpful.

Happy Trading
Troy P
wallst@xxxxxxxx