Income tax question

I've heard rumors of a profession that specializes in nothing but questions
such as this. I believe they have to pass a fairly rigorous exam to obtain
a license before receiving their professional designation. Furthermore, I
understand they exist in numbers that would only rival that of lawyers! As
a matter of fact, I believe some of them are lawyers too!

Nevermind, its much more productive throwing stuff like this to the all
around experts on RT!

By the way, I've been having a problem with my down the line backhand
lately and was wondering...

Regards,

Tom Alexander