Re: MONEY MANAGERS?

I find it quite disheartening to read some peoples criteria for picking a manager.  As a hedge fund manager there are certian
qualities that I feel are needed to properly handle and manage peoples equity. This is a huge responsibilty and cannot be
taken lightly. For example, even though my newest fund is not closed to new capital yet, I turn away more people for reasons
that may seem trite but are very important to myself.

	1. Is the prospective investor knowledgable and vested in the market.  Do they offer me the chance to establish a long
term relationship.  I view all new investors as part of my family as well as friends.  I am as dependent upon them as my
trading results.

	2.  Do they feel comfortable with my trading strategies and allocation of capital.

	3.  Are they greedy or looking for unrealistic returns?  WIll I be able to meet their expectations and help them to
accomplish their goals?

These are just a few, very few, of the the qestions and criteia that we discuss in our interview.  I think its rediculous to
see what kind of car I, or they drive.. totally irrevelant.  It means nothing.  When I traded on the floor (6.5 years CBOE
and CBOT) as a market maker...the wealthiest trader and probaly most respected drove a Camry, or Tom Baldwin a blazer, the guy
trading next to me had a mercedes, range rover and 2 million dollar home...he still owes me money, I had to help pay his
mortage.  My point being, the relationship, or possible relationship is whats important, not cars, not totally track record,
or home.  Every manager is different personality and potential.  Take the time to get to know them and study them...make the
decision based upon what goals you have, and if this manager will help you attain them. I could go on and on but I'm sure you
all ahave better thing to read, any questions please e-mail me..I'll help if I can.

														David Gennrich