RE: MONEY MANAGERS?

> You got to be kidding.

Why?

> Given two money managers: One with a good trading style and a
> bad track
> record;   And the other with a bad trading style and a good
> track record.  Are
> you saying you would take trading style over track record?

No.  I said that using the track record as the primary determiner for
selecting a manager is a bad idea.  Given two money managers with good
track records, I will always take the one whose trading system seems to
make the most sense and has the greatest chance for baseline consistency
into the future.

By my definition, a good trading system will not produce a bad track
record over time.

Sticks
--
Troutman, Defender of Sticks               troutman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx