Re: PROFITABLE TRADING(re-send)

Ulrich and group,

Secrets? You mean that there are secrets about trading that people don't
want to share? I thought that everything about trading was evident, simple,
and known to all. <G>

So often we get generalities like psychology, money management, discipline
etc. when being told what works without any specifics. The key necessity in
psychology would seem to be confidence. There is in my opinion a fine line
between delusion and confidence. I think that real confidence is the result
of having "been there" and knowing what to do to be successful. We can get
close to that through education and testing. The rest comes by doing. So
what is the psychology of wining to you other traders?

The point that I was trying to make about the forum is that many of us need
this forum. For example I don't have any means of communicating with other
traders except through this or other forums. That means that I couldn't get
direct exposure to other traders, good advice, and what is going on out
there without these forums. Every post to the forum isn’t going to be
Pulitzer Prize winning writing. Even those by me. <G> Also if everyone
always agrees with you, you have no opportunity to learn, so I always study
intelligent disagreements carefully.

Successful trading,

Brent