Re: PROFITABLE TRADING(re-send)

Right on Ray,

You can tell how simple and easy trading is by the exceedingly high
percentage of successful traders there are. NOT! The reasons for failure
are virtually the same as the reasons for failure in any business.
Undercapitalization, inexperience, lack of planning and execution, lack of
market understanding, inability to deal with problems or find solutions,
over expanding or overextending, lack of priorities, slowness to react to
change, over reacting...etc.

Best Regards,

Brent