Gen: Info. re: books

I am interested in any comments re: a book I recently begun reading "New
Blueprints for Gains in Stocks & Grains & One-way Formula for Trading in
Stocks & Commodities"  I've only started reading, but it appears to focus on
swing trading.

Re: books in general...I think it is important to expose one's self to both
new and old material.  I think I've learned something from just about
everything I've read, although some material has been more useful than others.
I think it is a function of how one absorb's information/learns.  I've read
books on the same subject and gained more/comprehended one better than the
other...kind of like a light going off.
That is why no two people will ever trade the same and why it is very
difficult to trade someone elses system.  One can start with someone elses
system but needs to make it their own.

A quote that I keep reflecting on from Bruce Lee that I think is applicable to
may areas of one life...He that when him first began in the martial arts he
thought a "Kich was just a kick and punch was just a punch and now, after many
years of study and practice, he knows a kick Is just a kick and a punch Is
just a punch".

Think about how that applies to trading.