Re: GEN: PROFITABLE TRADING

Sorry Richard ,

but I canīt agree with you on that one. Since there is no way of
predicting the most probable outcome it really doesnīt matter how the
market acts, its just important how you react to it. So you donīt need
to try to find the most probable scenario, you just need a plan for each
possible scenario. By concentrating on the most possible scenario, you
influence your psychological standpoint in a way that narrows your
ability towards the other outcomes, which can be very hazardous.

Regards - Ulrich