Re: GEN: PROFITABLE TRADING

>         1.  finds a trending market and enters on a pullback
>         2.  or finds a trading range market and trades the swings
>         3.  or finds a potential breakout situation and goes with the flow
>         4.  or finds what looks like a top or bottom formation and climbs on for the return trip.

This is possibly the best post I have read in a lear on the list, with
an assist for Ramon for his point on managing a trade.

All this raises a question in my head. Since the four different kinds of
markets seem to require four entry strategies, they may also require
four different kinds of exit strategies. Would anyone care to discuss
useful exit strategies for the various kinds of markets?

Regards, DanG